Tuesday, July 12, 2011

EOC : Great Customer Service

A time where I had great customer service was when I was at a local retail store called “ Styles For Less”. I rather not say the time but the many times I have went to into styles.  The reason I had such great customer service was because they made me feel welcomed and treated me like I ran the store , which they do every one that makes it really neat. Styles had one thing they wanted to sell you more, but did not hover over you to sell more. In the text a retailing expert said, “They’ve focused on customer service and haven’t allowed themselves to be distracted by other things,” which was about the online store Zappos, which was found on page two chapter one. It also applied when I was shopping in Styles. They did not let other things around them help them not sell or they did npot focus on just one person in the store which made me feel welcomed. Their store also never seemed to fuss about their exchange policy . The sales asscoiate always makes a ponit to tell me a head of time their policy , which to me is a good thing. Styles is one store in Las Vegas that I would refer people to not because the clothing is so inexpensive but because their customer behavier is excellent. Every time I go into one of their many stores I feel as if their a stylist and I’m a well known a list starlet. Many other stores either hover over you or they don’t pay any mind to you at all. Styles also has a a lot of oppurtunies for people their by becoming a V.I.P . that means you really can get treated special by get 10 or 20 percent of your purchase in this hard times. When I walk into a store I like to treated to as if I owned in and that’s what I belive they are doing. That’s why I enjoy going because they have the best customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment