Monday, August 15, 2011

EOC Week 6: Me x 3 Products I Use


One of the products that I tend to use on a daily is Cover Girl bronzer. Just for the simple fact that I am so many different shades, so after I put on foundation I can use bronzer and look one color. I tried using other products but many of those did not work they ended up making me look dirty. Some of the products that I like a lot like MAC cosmetic cost too much for me as of right now. So Cover Girl for me is something that I would keep using because they are affordable and another one is they don’t test on animals.

    Another product that I use on a daily is would be my android cell phone. Because it keeps me in contact with my social networking sites and the latest things that our happening in the now. If it was not for my phone I don’t know how I would function. Because now I’m doing a lot more fashion projects and events so I need to stay in touch with people. My phone also keeps me in contact with my family, who has moved on to other states. Which makes my phone good when I need it since I could check my email, text messages, and also finish homework on my phone. My android phone is something that if I go with out then it’s a an issue for contacts and family.
   The last product that I use on a daily bases is my Compaq laptop. Not only do I use it for school and reading material, but also I use it to look at the latest trends in fashion, which gives me new and better ideas for the line of things I want. I also use my laptop for my own personal social networking. Because social networking has made the world who they are today. Using my laptop also comes in good hands when there are things going on and you need to know certain things about it. Among all of that I use my laptop to video chat with my little cousin and friends who have went to college. So these are all things I use on a daily bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment